About the position
Our Delivery team takes up the challenge of getting clients live and operational on the Root platform. You will be responsible (along with the team) for the full implementation life-cycle of new clients and insurance products, from design through development, helping clients get in the market in record time.
You will be collaborating closely with clients, helping them define their new or existing products, speccing out the Root-based solution, implementing the product in our low-code environment and finally bringing it to life.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with clients to implement and onboard their products on Root
- Design and build innovative insurance products using the Root rails
- Review and test loaded products to ensure clients experience error-free product launches
- Project manage client onboardings and product launches
- Make use of guides and materials to assist clients during onboarding and training
- Preemptively identify and solve client issues
- Continuously refine and improve the launch process to ensure clients find it easy, effective and fast to launch a product on Root
- Work closely with the Customer Success and Product teams
- Ensure client meetings are effective, well-structured and value-adding
- Create clarity and certainty of the launching process and next steps for clients
- Build great partnerships with our clients and produce strong evangelists within our clients
- Answer client questions and requests fast, accurately and in a way that helps clients learn and understand more about the domain and Root
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree with 4+ years professional work experience
- Good interpersonal skills as you’ll be working closely with clients
- Ability to translate business requirements into a working solution
- Good understanding of APIs and software integration (e.g. be familiar with web-services/HTTP and SFTP)
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the insurance industry is a plus
- Experience as an engineer, business analyst or product owner a plus
About the team
Our team is made up of smart, passionate and kind individuals working together to build a great world-class company. We take time to know and support each other on a personal level - over and above the daily team lunches, we do frequent team outings and ad-hoc adventures (when global pandemics permit).
We are prepared and eager to change and evolve. We actively invest in personal improvement and knowledge sharing, and there’s never a shortage of thoughtful feedback from team members. We focus on transparency and explicit communication as a core aspect of our culture. You’ll get to work in a fast-moving and focussed startup environment, and you’ll have direct input into improving our product and operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn a lot and help scale an exciting product-focused tech startup. You’ll get to meet many people in the industry, and constantly learn new things. Your role involves working with experts across the financial, regulatory and tech industry.
This role also comes with perks such as catered lunch, snacks, coffee, secure parking, cool equipment and autonomy to take control and run your mission.
Apply now to hear more!